Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

what is this ? flow rate chart
what is this ? flow rate chart
in my  flow rate , I have irregular patterns. What are those? how to get rid of this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4kFuZZ...sp=sharing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: what is this ? flow rate chart
Likely arousal breathing or you were moving around. Nothing to be concerned with there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: what is this ? flow rate chart
(06-25-2024, 09:29 AM)PeaceLoveAndPizza Wrote: Likely arousal breathing or you were moving around. Nothing to be concerned with there.

Thanks for explaining this, because I have a lot of flow rate charts that have blips like the one Opo posted and it's been bothering me because at a zoomed out level the flow rate chart doesn't look straight across like it's supposed to. Guess I'm just a very active sleeper.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 112 13,245 Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  is this flow limitation? shyguy 1 92 Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  What else causes flow limits? StevesSp 6 926 09-26-2024, 10:09 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Respiration Rate wickedsleepy 12 1,116 09-24-2024, 11:36 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  New CPAP user, looking for help understanding flow curve waran 3 186 09-23-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Newbie to OSCAR - why mask leakage rate is so high thanh.oz 1 137 09-22-2024, 06:37 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Interpret Oscar chart please fudo 8 452 09-19-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: fudo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.