Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Pressure] Advice needed with question about inhalation pressure - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Pressure] Advice needed with question about inhalation pressure (/Thread-Pressure-Advice-needed-with-question-about-inhalation-pressure)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Advice needed with question about inhalation pressure - Gideon - 10-06-2023

You are a full member now so either include a link to a service such as imgur or attach it to your post. Note this is a multi step procedure where you first upload the image to our server then attach it and insert it into your post

RE: Advice needed with question about inhalation pressure - Dawna - 10-11-2023

Here are some screenshots of my Oscar data.
::highlight(selection_highlighter_highlighted_selection) { background-color: rgba(255,255,0,1); } .selection_highlighter_scroll_markers { pointer-events: none; position: fixed; z-index: 2147483647; top: 0; right: 0; width: 16px; height: 100vh; }
::highlight(selection_highlighter_highlighted_selection) { background-color: rgba(255,255,0,1); } .selection_highlighter_scroll_markers { pointer-events: none; position: fixed; z-index: 2147483647; top: 0; right: 0; width: 16px; height: 100vh; }

RE: Advice needed with question about inhalation pressure - Dawna - 10-11-2023

I need to mention that recently I haven't been able to use my BiPAP all during sleeping time due to severe allergic chronic nasal congestion. I'm going to go to Regional Home Health Care to be fitted with either a full face mask or hybrid mask which will allow me to breath through my mouth.

RE: Advice needed with question about inhalation pressure - Jay51 - 10-11-2023

Thank you for posting those Dawna.  Do you mind posting both a 3 minute zoom OSCAR that shows the middle of your large CA cluster (the purple bars). Also can you provide a 3 minute OSCAR zoomed in image of the biggest OA cluster (the blue bars)?  You can do it by going into this chart, and clicking at the start of the clusters and hold the cursor and dragging it until only a 3 minute or so clip is shown.  It is a close up of the chart you just posted.  And upload both of those please.  If you were asleep during this time, it might give some clues.  If you were awake the entire time during this OSCAR chart, then disregard posting the 2 close ups, because charts need to be when you are sleeping.