Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data (/Thread-ResMed-11-Stopped-Recording-SD-Card-Data--44378)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - somewherein413 - 06-06-2024

DustyDreams
I tried using your script and got the following error when trying to get the data from EZCARD: ezshare.ps1 : The term 'ezshare.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ ezshare.ps1
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (ezshare.ps1:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
I put it in powershell in the file location of EZFetch I also tried right after I got into the Powershell. I can get the ping. I am on Windows 10 Home edition not 11. Is that the issue? Not sure if you can help. I can see the EZCARD in a browser, but not sure how to get OSCAR to see it there. I tried mapping a network drive and it wouldn't work.

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - Narcil - 06-06-2024

you need be in the same direcctory as the powershell script to be able to run it. either navigate to it using cd (change directory) or use windows explorer find the script then type powershell in the address bar and powershell will be initialized in the same directory explorer was.

you need to follow the instructions from github, looks like you also need to modify your host file and create a directory for the data.
https://github.com/dwbrott/ezfetch

"ezshare.ps1 : The term 'ezshare.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable" means it couldn't find ezshare.ps1 because the file doesn't exist where you were.

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - somewherein413 - 06-19-2024

@Narcil
I tried doing what you suggested. It pings but I still get error messages. I am attaching 2 screenshots. One of the directory and one of the error message I am getting. Any help is appreciated.

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - PeaceLoveAndPizza - 06-19-2024

(06-01-2024, 12:12 PM)somewherein413 Wrote: Interestingly enough, It happened again last night, recorded a nap but no overnight data. I came back to this thread as I was looking for when it happened the last time. My hypothesis is that something hangs up the machine when the DME polls the machine for compliance data for reporting to the insurance company. So I may start putting it in airplane mode at the end of the month when sleeping and only allowing data to be pulled during no sleep times and unplugging/plugging back in machine before bed at end of month. We shall see.

Interesting. I was not aware of the machine being polled. My understanding is the machine pushes the data to the ResMed cloud and checks for any updates. If it finds an update it goes through the process of downloading and installing it.

Can anyone verify this different scenario?

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - Narcil - 06-19-2024

(06-19-2024, 09:27 AM)somewherein413 Wrote: @Narcil
I tried doing what you suggested. It pings but I still get error messages. I am attaching 2 screenshots. One of the directory and one of the error message I am getting. Any help is appreciated.

like the error message suggests at the end try typing ".\ezshare.ps1" instead without the quotes of course. the message says it found the file, so that's one thing.

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - Crimson Nape - 06-19-2024

(06-06-2024, 03:53 AM)somewherein413 Wrote: . . . I can see the EZCARD in a browser, but not sure how to get OSCAR to see it there. I tried mapping a network drive and it wouldn't work.
If I understand correctly, you must download the SD card's data to a directory on the PC, then import it into OSCAR from the PC's directory. You can not import directly from the EZ-Share card via Wi-Fi.
- Red

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - somewherein413 - 06-19-2024

@Narcil
I was able to finally get the data to download but it was not detailed data just summary data.  Is it supposed to bring in all data? 

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - PeaceLoveAndPizza - 06-19-2024

You have to have the SD card in the machine before you being the therapy for the night, otherwise you just get summary data. If you have not had the SD card in the machine before, you will only have therapy data.

Leave it in the machine going forward and the detailed data will show next time you load it for the nights where the SD card was in the machine.

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - Narcil - 06-19-2024

(06-19-2024, 11:39 AM)somewherein413 Wrote: @Narcil
I was able to finally get the data to download but it was not detailed data just summary data.  Is it supposed to bring in all data? 

yes reading the script it is supposed to grab the directories with the detailed data as well, the DATALOG folder. was that folder not copied? what was the output from the program? it is pretty verbose and should give info if something goes wrong.

edit: good point pizza, yes you need the card inside the machine overnight.

RE: ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data - DustyDreams - 06-19-2024

Also, after you get it working (I think you already have), if it is easier, you can create a shortcut so you can just double click the shortcut instead of manually opening powershell and typing to run:
  • Right click "ezshare.ps1" > "Create Shortcut"
  • Right click the shortcut > "Properties"
  • Make the following edits:
  •  > Target - if using Powershell7: pwsh -noexit -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File T:\ezfetch-git\ezfetch.ps1
  •  > Target - if using Powershell5: powershell -noexit -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File T:\ezfetch-git\ezfetch.ps1
  •  > Start in: S:\OSCAR\ezfetch\
Start in (S:\OSCAR\ezfetch\) should be modified to the directory where you have your "data" folder, and "T:\ezfetch-git\ezfetch.ps1" should be modified where you have the script, it can be the same directory as the data folder  Big Grin . This way you can put the shortcut on like your desktop and just double click it whenever you want to download from sd card.

Also as you probably already found out, Windows 10 or 11 should both be fine, powershell 5 or 7 should also both be fine (I've personally tested both). The only potential issue I ran into (that isn't listed on the github home page, but error message powershell gives was pretty straight forward if you do run into it) was I had to run the following on Windows 11 (just once) so that it'd let me run unsigned scripts. However, I think Win10 is more lenient in this regard, but below is the command if someone else ends up needing (run from powershell 5/7, this changes the default execution policy for the current user):
 > Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned -Scope CurrentUser