Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? (/Thread-Resmed-Airsense-10-APAP)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - daBee - 07-24-2024

Ah man, that's all I do. I have more doctors than I can manage. I have temporary doctors, am awaiting appointments simply for referrals to new endocrinologists. Only recently through constant use of this CPAP, have I noticed that it's not doing anything.

My data is now recording, but my AHI is showing < 2 or 0 for most times I'm asleep. I just had a sleep attack within the last 2 hours and I have no clue why. I had some scrambled eggs and some fried tofu before Noon, and the regular attack came on. This happens quite often.

Let me put some charts down later today.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - daBee - 07-25-2024

OK here are the last two recordings I have.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - Dormeo - 07-25-2024

These are very short sessions. Do you have any that are longer? Also, next time you post a chart, could you do some reformatting to make it easier to see what's going on?

* Close the calendar and get rid of the pie chart.
* Include only these graphs: Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leaks, Flow Limitations, Snores.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - daBee - 07-25-2024

Unfortunately that's all I have.  Will take note of those next time.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - daBee - 08-07-2024

So I haven't been able to wear this thing overnight since I posted. Does the CPAP system have an expected degradation over time with users? It's so intrusive and I'm still getting into claustrophobic situations.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - Dormeo - 08-07-2024

No, CPAP doesn't have an expected degradation over time with users. If you could tell us more about why you aren't able to use the machine all night, we could try to help you.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - daBee - 08-08-2024

Not CPAP, but my health, due to the CPAP. I'm finding it dryer than before, and I am still claustrophobic after trying very hard to use the thing. It's just gotten worse over the last 2 months to the point I am avoiding it.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - Narcil - 08-08-2024

then wear it during the day to get used to it, while watching tv or in front of the computer. maybe try another mask? something minimal like the p10.

and i would raise pressure, anxiety in general is usually because you aren't getting enough air.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - Dormeo - 08-08-2024

Also try increasing the humidity.

RE: Resmed Airsense 10 APAP? - daBee - 08-10-2024

I had a full titration test to set pressure. No sense in going past that. It also makes me swallow air if I set it too high. I had it 9 or 10 before and it was too much. I've had this unit for 5 years so I'm used to it. It's just gotten worse over the last 3 months. I only have this mask and it's the least intrusive of all the masks I've looked at. I can't spend $1000 on trying masks. I have the humidity up already. It hasn't changed and it's just not tolerable as it's gotten worse for some reason.