Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
ASV Settings - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: ASV Settings (/Thread-ASV-Settings--44263)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: ASV Settings - birolapnea - 07-11-2024

(07-11-2024, 09:23 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: You cannot see events on the machine. A free OSCAR download would show the event flags, pressure, leaks, etc.

hello i am using oscar.

RE: ASV Settings - birolapnea - 07-12-2024

I guess I didn't explain my question fully. I always use OSCAR. 

I use ResMed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave PAP Mode: ASVPAP Mode. There are 3 modes in this device: 1-cpap 2-asv3 autoasv. If I have central apnea or obstructive apnea while sleeping, will the device show these apneas? There is no obstructive apnea or central apnea on the device.

RE: ASV Settings - Crimson Nape - 07-12-2024

The ASV will not report CAs, since it is designed to prevent them. I am uncertain about the OAs, but would think they should be reported.
- Red

RE: ASV Settings - SarcasticDave94 - 07-12-2024

If like my ASV experience, it would then be Obstructive and Unclassified.

RE: ASV Settings - Sleeprider - 07-12-2024

UA events are generally obstructive, but in some cases where a low PS max is set, a closer look at the wave-form can reveal the nature of the apnea.

RE: ASV Settings - birolapnea - 07-13-2024

What are the differences between the RESMED AirCurve 10 CS PACEWAVE device and the ResMed ASV device?

RE: ASV Settings - SarcasticDave94 - 07-13-2024

PaceWave if it's ASV, will be the same as ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV. PaceWave is the international name, but needs to indicate that it is ASV in some way.

RE: ASV Settings - birolapnea - 07-15-2024

I am sending ASV report and graph. When the reports are examined, it is seen that while the AHI was 0.57 on June 30 on the date of the report, the AHI was 16.83 on June 27. This difference has been continuing since I used the entire AV device.  Almost all respirations are hypopnea. It is not possible to have a positional hypopnea while lying on the same surface. Because I am a person who lies in the same position during sleep. What do you think could be the reason for this change in continuous hypneas?

RE: ASV Settings - SarcasticDave94 - 07-15-2024

High leaks continue. Both charts have some. It's not as high as 24 consistently, but they remain just below that pretty frequent.

Yes there is Positional Apnea and Hypopnea, you get the partial block of Hypopnea Positionally. You're placing yourself into a chin tuck. You can see the ASV hits Max IPAP and these clustered events remain.

You only think you're remaining in place, this says otherwise.

RE: ASV Settings - birolapnea - 07-21-2024

(07-15-2024, 07:50 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: High leaks continue. Both charts have some. It's not as high as 24 consistently, but they remain just below that pretty frequent.

Yes there is Positional Apnea and Hypopnea, you get the partial block of Hypopnea Positionally. You're placing yourself into a chin tuck. You can see the ASV hits Max IPAP and these clustered events remain.

You only think you're remaining in place, this says otherwise.