Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Problems displaying graphs on Daily page - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Problems displaying graphs on Daily page (/Thread-Problems-displaying-graphs-on-Daily-page)

Problems displaying graphs on Daily page - SueB - 11-14-2023

I recently downloaded Oscar and am finding it very helpful. My CPAP machine is Sleepstyle. 

I have an issue displaying the graphs on the Daily page. I can view 12 graphs for about the last month. But for days before the last month I can see only 4 graphs. I tried to change the preferences but it doesn't seem to modify the older pages. How can I change the older daily pages so I can view 12 graphs?

RE: Problems displaying graphs on Daily page - Crimson Nape - 11-14-2023

Hi SueB! - Welcome
Many CPAPs only store the detailed data for the last 30 days, but keep summary data longer. If you didn't backup your SD card to your PC (highly recommended), then this could be the reason.

- Red

RE: Problems displaying graphs on Daily page - SueB - 11-14-2023

Thanks so much for your reply. That makes sense although I wish I had more data for the previous days. 

I have another question. I have been trying to figure out how to get a better AHI. For the first year of using CPAP, the AHI was ok. But at one point the numbers went up - the AHI has varied between 6-13 for a while now. Up until now I couldn't figure out why I was getting those numbers. 

When I looked at Oscar for the history, I saw data for the worst and best AHI. I checked the difference in settings and found that the main difference was that the EPR was turned on after the first year. I was unaware of this as the technician had made the change. So I turned the EPR off and my AHI the first night was .2! So no doubt the EPR was not good for me. Any idea why the EPR might increase the AHI? 

I also notice that the AHI is highest in the first hour or so. I had been using ramp. I will try now without the ramp as it seems the ramp also increases the AHI. I thought these features were supposed to help but it looks like they don't work for me. 

Below are the graphs. The graph on the left has an AHI of 13 and EPR is on.  The graph on the right is without EPR and the AHI is .2.

[attachment=56129][attachment=56130]

Thanks
Sue

RE: Problems displaying graphs on Daily page - Crimson Nape - 11-14-2023

Sue - Since the subject is now about your therapy, A new thread in the Main forum is advised.   A title like "SueB - Therapy Help", will cover all topics concerning your treatment.  Also, please post a complete Daily image for analysis.  To get the best image, use the F12 (Fn & F12 for Mac) Key while in OSCAR to take the screenshot.

- Red

RE: Problems displaying graphs on Daily page - SueB - 11-14-2023

Thanks will do.