Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 (/Thread-Air-Sense-10-AutoSet-for-Her-replaced-by-Air-Sense-11)

Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - jaw2004 - 06-24-2024

My Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her is no longer made and has been replaced by the Air Sense 11.  My AS 10 is at end of life, so I need to replace it.  I have a number of concerns, but one is simply the fact the AS 11 is longer and it will be an extremely tight fit inside my bedside cabinet.  Also, some videos I've watched have shown a code is needed to access the clinician's settings menu.  Is this true?  My sleep doc just put my last machine for autoset from 4-20 --- it was HORRIBLE.  I learned here how to fine tune it and was able to do the same for my husband, making us both very successful with treating our OSA.  

I'd love to hear from current AS 11 owners and what is needed to access the clinician settings.  

I am still going to try to find an AS 10 for Her if I can, but I need a back-up plan.  

Thanks - 

Jane

RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - Crimson Nape - 06-24-2024

Supplier #28 can replace the blower motor, calibrate it, and reset the run hours for $228 plus shipping. That is a great deal for a backup or main machine.
- Red

RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - jaw2004 - 06-24-2024

Thank you!  Great info!

RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - BobinHI - 06-25-2024

I had no trouble setting the pressure on my new AirSense 11. You can find the Clinical Manual and the easy way you do that at the set up tab above.

RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - BobinHI - 06-25-2024

If you do not use the humidifier, you can replace it with a side cover that will save a little space. I don't know if that would help you fit in your bedside cabinet or not! The side cover is not really mentioned in the manual, but can be had for about $20.

RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - Narcil - 06-25-2024

(06-24-2024, 04:51 PM)jaw2004 Wrote: Also, some videos I've watched have shown a code is needed to access the clinician's settings menu.  Is this true? 
I'd love to hear from current AS 11 owners and what is needed to access the clinician settings.  

I'm not sure what video you watched but that is absolutely a lie. All you need to do is hold 2 buttons on the touchscreen for 3 seconds and you can access everything.

with the cover mine is 24cm (9.44") wide vs 10.2" with the humidifier.

RE: Air Sense 10 AutoSet for Her replaced by Air Sense 11 - jaw2004 - 06-25-2024

Thank you!  I was just confirming access to the clinician menu isn't prevented.