Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? (/Thread-Airfit-P10-nasal-pillow-tube-Resmed-S11-heated-tubing-which-adapter)

Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - NightOwl42 - 06-29-2024

Hi,

I have these two items and an Resmed S11 unit. What kind of adapter do I need to couple them?
  • Resmed A10 nasal pillow and tube
  • Resmed Climate Line Air 11 heated tube

I hate Amazon too, but probably buying it there, can you point me right to the item?

Thanks!

[attachment=66347]

[attachment=66348]

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - Deborah K. - 06-29-2024

I'm just bumping this up so someone who knows the answer might see it. Smile

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - Crimson Nape - 06-29-2024

One of the few CPAP standards is the air hose end size.  This is pertaining to the full size CPAPs and not the travel models.  All hoses have a 22mm hose connection.  This is true for heated, normal, and slimline hoses.  In turn, all masks have a 22mm connector.  Masks, like the full face mask, will have a quick disconnect style bushing.  Basically, any mask that covers both the nose and the mouth is required to have this feature for quick removal.
- Red

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - Oikos22girls - 06-29-2024

You won't need an adapter. I use these two items and the heated tube connects to the hose on the P10 mask.

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - NightOwl42 - 07-24-2024

Thanks all, when I connect the mask's tube to the heated tube, there is a gap and I have to tape it in place.

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - Oikos22girls - 07-24-2024

I am not sure why you are having problems with it fitting. I use the same mask and machine and have no problems with it connecting. I am attaching a picture showing you the two items connected. I am also attaching a picture of the end of the mask tube that connects to the ClimateLine tube. I wonder if something is missing from the end of the tube from your mask. Is the tube from the mask too big or too little for the ClimateLine tube? You wouldn't have ended up with a P10 Mask Pack for the AirMini (travel machine) possibly. If so, that might be why you are having issues. If you have a P10 Mask for the AirMini, the tube ending would be smaller. If that is not the case, then something is wrong. 

[attachment=67411]  [attachment=67412]

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - NightOwl42 - 07-24-2024

That attachment/adapter was what I needed. And I found one! Thanks, all.[attachment=67413]

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - charlie*M - 07-25-2024

Thanks for following up, but could you post a part number so future readers can find one as well?

RE: Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? - NightOwl42 - 07-25-2024

Good suggestion, but I'm unsure of that. The adapter came with an old tube.