Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? (/Thread-Importing-O2-Sleep-Stage-data-into-OSCAR)

Pages: 1 2

Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - David424 - 06-30-2024

Dear friends,

I am new to APAP therapy and I am loving Oscar.

I would really like to track SpO2 levels and sleep stages, but the only « officially » recognized devices on the Oscar wiki are Zeo, Dreem and Somnopose. I tried to find Zeo and Dreem on Amazon, but no luck… these devices seem obsolete and/or hard to find.

Are there O2 rings or sleep-stage devices whose data can be imported and graphed in OSCAR?
Have any of you had success importing Apple Watch data??

Thank you for any help!!

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - Crimson Nape - 06-30-2024

Pulse oximeters
- Red

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - David424 - 07-02-2024

Thank you Crimson… much appreciated!

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - BigWing - 07-03-2024

I import the data from my ResMed 10 APAP and my Wellue SleepU oximeter and SomnoPose successfully every morning into Oscar (and sometimes, together with Apple Watch Sleep Stage data, into SleepHQ). Mind you, the SD card doesn't seem to like being in and out so much - it gets corrupted every few weeks.

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - David424 - 07-04-2024

Thank you Big Wing!
Much appreciated!

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - ShrinivasKR - 07-18-2024

I've purchased the Wellue Checkme O2 Max Pulse Oximeter.
What device is best recommended for sleep tracking?
Ideally I'd want it to be compatible with both Oscar and SleepHQ.

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - LuckyLuke - 07-18-2024

I'm relatively new here. I was on a budget, so I bought a USB SPO2 softtip finger Oximeter off AliExpress, have hooked it to one of my old Raspberry Pi's (mini computer) and with some help and other sources, have got it to output the SPO2 data into a format that Oscar can read/import. It is all working, but still requires some more work. It's getting a bit later on over here, but if anyone else is keen to try, I can share it.

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - BigWing - 07-18-2024

(07-18-2024, 11:04 AM)ShrinivasKR Wrote: What device is best recommended for sleep tracking?

Define "device", please.

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - ShrinivasKR - 07-18-2024

Umm, by device I just mean fitness tracker/medical device that would track those stats and sync with Oscar and sleephq. Examples of devices would be apple watch, wellue Checkme O2 max, etc.

Or if it's simpler to reword. What do I need to get sleep stage data on both Oscar and sleephq

RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR?? - LuckyLuke - 07-19-2024

Most likely, they will need to create some kind of an API between Oscar and SleepHQ. I watched a recent youtube video on SleepHQ's "Anonymous CPAP Data Sharing for Improved CPAP Therapy & Support". To get something that integrates smoothly, will probably require work from both parties. I've done a reasonable amount of software development in the past, it will require funds and willingness also.