Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher and Paykel Solo
RE: Fisher and Paykel Solo
Try the ResMed F20. I predict that will help you. I have a heavy jaw drop too. For some reason the shape of the F20 holds my chin in place thus preventing my jaw to drop open. 

FYI. I used the Solo 2 times for no more than 15 minutes because it was just not for me. If you are not of those ( that's too gross to give away ) kind of person I can give it to you. Nothing a good antibacterial wipe and a good wash can't clean. Up to you. Better than having it here collecting dust if someone else can benefit from it
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! You're a gentleman.

However, I'm saying no.  I'm across the border from you in Canada. I'll buy from a DME here.  

Thanks again!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
No problem. Remember they are not available outside NZ nor AU. Or I can order 1 for you from where I ordered it ( I'm in another forum well known, the owner is from AU so he buys them for members ( paid members ) ) and sends them here to US or Canada. I can buy it, provide proof of purchase and you can PayPal to me since it's secure and you can ask for your money back if I don't deliver which is not my intention ?. Up to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Much appreciated; no thanks. I truly appreciate your offer.

DaveL
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Roger ?
Post Reply Post Reply
This Fisher & Parker Solo mask looks promising to me in terms of minimizing leaks.  Currently I am using the F&P Pilairo Q mask which is exceptional, but I still struggle with night time leaks occasionally, as I tend to be a restless sleeper.  I can’t wait until the Solo mask lands here in the USA!  Does anyone have an update on when that might happen?
Best,
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck wasting your money on this useless mask ?
Post Reply Post Reply
As with all things, YMMV.  The Solo mask works very well for me.  It would appear that cpap masks are a very individual thing.  What works well for someone may not work at all for someone else.  Perhaps future AI projects will help in analyzing your face and narrowing the choice of masks that will work best for each individuals anatomy.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are so correct!  What absolutely works for one person is a disaster for another.  I have a good feeling about the F&P Solo ... I'll just have to wait and see.  Will report back with a full review once I get my hands on one.   Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck. For a mask that took 10 years to make, its an epic failure. That could've been achieved in 1 month. I let my results and the feedbacks speak of it. They knew from the get go why not to launch worldwide like any other mask, because all the recalls would've opened a huge pocket on their banks having to refund people and toss the masks, but ?. Bleep Eclipse and N20 Foam are my thing ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experiences with Fisher & Paykel ESON2 Nose Mask braindead 26 5,803 05-04-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: SergioB57
  F&P Solo exhillation port silverdr 0 134 04-22-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 17,479 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  F&P Solo Headgear Columbiabill 1 621 12-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Velcro Issues - Fisher and Paykel Vitera cmpman1974 6 785 08-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: car54
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 420 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Stats from old Fisher & Paykel HC234? Marty McSly 3 719 12-19-2022, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Marty McSly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.