Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I need sleep badly! Any help with OSCAR is appreciated
I need sleep badly! Any help with OSCAR is appreciated
            This screen shot is from last night.  I was trying the N30i for the first half of the night until I couldn't get comfortable.  Gave up and went to the F30i.  Maybe I am not made for nasal?  I tape my mouth using the nasal and the full face.  Thought it was weird to keep the seal when I don't need to cover my mouth.  I am never refreshed when I wake up, ever and I have been using CPAP since 2015.  I turned on the EPR on and really like it, not sure how to see if it is helping me.  I am just going to stop rambling and see what y'all think. Adding pic
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I need sleep badly! Any help with OSCAR is appreciated
    Sorry, same pic 3 times.  New here  Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
First thing you needed to do is to post the following graphs in this order, so we can review properly:-

1. Events
  2. Flow rate
  3. Pressure
  4. Leak rate
  5. Flow limitations
Please resize your graphs and by eliminating the calendar and pie chart, so we can see the full picture. For example statistics and settings in left hand pane. 

Taking a screenshot of your Daily screen.
   * For Windows or Linux: Use the F12 key
   * For a Mac: Use Fn+F1

Full details on how to organise and post graphs:-see here

Or  direct method-, daily screen, then, View / Reset Graphs / Standard)

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
        I followed the link to the directions to organize my data.  I can't figure out how to get the left side to show all the info in one screen.  I too 2 screenshots so each one will show the data you need.
Post Reply Post Reply
We need to see your sleep study if possible. Almost all of your events are central. We need to see in your sleep study if you had mainly central or obstructive sleep apnea. 

But for tonight try turning OFF the EPR - that helps people with central some what.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
            I will turn the EPR off.  Thank you!!

Sleep study attached.  I says I was sleeping upright, I was not  Oh-jeez Of course the pics are in order backwards.
Post Reply Post Reply
You had more obstruction type of events than centrals. Many people have more central apnea when they start treatment and the get fewer as your body gets use to therapy.

Again, turn off EPR for now and post your results.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do. Thank You!!
Post Reply Post Reply
        Last nights stats.  Again, I don't know how to get the left side all in one shot.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would raise the min to 8 and see how treat feels.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI - Still Poor Sleep - Apple Watch vs Oscar? Jakeb24 10 356 05-09-2024, 11:25 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  New BiPAP User - Self Treating - Advice Greatly Appreciated MX117 5 171 04-30-2024, 09:35 PM
Last Post: MX117
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 274 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 3 284 04-29-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: SleepyDawg
  [Pressure] Any inputs are appreciated Rhuban 2 169 04-29-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Rhuban
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 7 381 04-25-2024, 07:28 PM
Last Post: laokg
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 379 04-18-2024, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.