Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart
RE: New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart
Ok, i’ve set my machine to a max IPAP of 20, a minimum IPAP of 10, and the PS at 5.0. I’ll get the chart from tonight and post it tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, two new charts here. On Saturday night, I was still using S mode at settings at 17 IPAP and 12 for EPAP. My AHI as you see was 2.9.

But last night, I used VAuto with limits of 20 and 10 with PS of 5 and got a staggering 13.1 AHI - no doubt leak related? 

I use a ResMed Airlift F30 Mask and have always had good results but now I'm beginning to wonder if I need to go a different route?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Positional Apnea
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are the charts from Monday and Tuesday nights. I tightened up my mask and repositioned my pillows to hopefully have less interference since I'm a side sleeper mostly.

My numbers were ok but I've had much better on my Dream Station, usually in the .5 to 1.5 range

The small gap you see both nights was from me getting a low blood glucose alarm so I had to get up and deal with that before going back to bed.

I'm wondering if it would help if I used S mode vs the VAuto? Or, should I change the limits on the pressures? Are there other tweaks needed to my settings to get a better AHI?

Any suggestions will be immensely appreciated!

Post Reply Post Reply
You probably need to buy and wear a soft cervical collar.  When I needed one I tried a bunch and liked by far the best the Caldera Releaf Collar that I bought from Amazon.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the suggestion Deborah.
Any suggestions about the settings?
Post Reply Post Reply
No, Sleeprider is the best at that.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
The current settings will work fine if the positional issues are addressed. We may even be able to lower EPAP min.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Two new charts with the best AHI numbers so far with my new VAuto AC10. Last night’s 1.78 AHI is the best I’ve received since I got this machine. 

I swapped pillows around and also tightened my mask a bit which seem to have helped. 
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with setting up AirCurve 11 VAuto BiLevel timmytoo 1 53 8 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need simple explanation of Aircurve 10-ST record of poweringboff Yogiky 4 118 05-05-2024, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Algorithm change in the ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV terp1984 2 145 05-05-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  VAuto Trigger Setting MrIvanDrago 3 191 05-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Resmed VAuto, ST or ASV dcg494 13 318 04-30-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] AirCurve 10 with side cover making noise melbell 2 152 04-28-2024, 02:32 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Pressure] Intermittent leaks on my AirCurve 10 Daniel5584 2 138 04-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.