Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine
RE: Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine
I'm very new to this process but I have an affected machine and I do not wish to send it back to Philips.  I want to keep it as evidence in case I develop cancer or something equally awful.  Whey in the world would someone send their machine back to Philips for their 30 pieces of silver in exchange for the evidence? 

Am I missing something?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine
Sending back the original qualifies you for that $100. It also triggered the recall replacement of a new/reman replacement. Sending back the replacement, if you already purchased a replacement at your own expense, qualifies you for a reimbursement of some percentage of your expenses.

I guess you can keep the original as evidence, but if it was already registered with Philips when you originally bought it, isn’t that evidence of ownership? I don’t know, but it would seem to me you wouldn’t need the physical machine, just proof you ever owned an affected unit. Plus, you probably have to opt out of the class action.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,984 393,969 07-21-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  ASV- Philips vs ResMed ZacharySimon 5 268 07-13-2024, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 65 8,483 07-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: btreger
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 186 32,388 07-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 140 23,567 06-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 294 273,037 06-22-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Cape67
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 11 3,613 06-19-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: geppetto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.