Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

can't fall asleep and stay asleep
can't fall asleep and stay asleep
I am noticing that as much as the cpap help me breath I feel like I have a harder time staying asleep and falling asleep I changed my pressure setting to 4. Which is very low for the night to see what would happen and here is the results. Only thing I can think of doing is switching mask types which I am doing. Admittedly when my pressure is at 8 one of the first things i want to do is open my mouth, but that would cause a leak. I am thinking of switching mask to something more conferrable for a night and see how that goes, even if it involves the risk of a leak. Any tips would be greatly apprenticed I am sure I sound like someone who is repeating themselves but I need help because I can’t sleep and therefor I am struggling with horrible issues that make functioning as a human being next to impossible. Current bed setup is 1 pillow could that be contributing to my missury, and if so what should I do. You can see my oscar data from last night below dm me if you want a link to the sleephq data.

*** Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed. ***

Images can not be hosted, or copied and pasted, from a personal computer.  Please upload them either to the Apnea Board server or use an image hosting service.  For further information and help on this subject, please see How to Add Attachments
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: can't fall asleep and stay asleep
Hi Person!  -  Welcome
Please see the note I placed in your initial post.  I also have deleted your duplicate thread.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
trouble falling and staying asleep
I am noticing that as much as the cpap help me breath I feel like I have a harder time staying asleep and falling asleep I changed my pressure setting to 4. Which is very low for the night to see what would happen and here is the results. Only thing I can think of doing is switching mask types which I am doing. Admittedly when my pressure is at 8 one of the first things i want to do is open my mouth, but that would cause a leak. I am thinking of switching mask to something more conferrable for a night and see how that goes, even if it involves the risk of a leak. Any tips would be greatly apprenticed I am sure I sound like someone who is repeating themselves but I need help because I can’t sleep and therefor I am struggling with horrible issues that make functioning as a human being next to impossible. Current bed setup is 1 pillow could that be contributing to my missury, and if so what should I do. You can see my oscar data from last night below dm me if you want a link to the sleephq data.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I can't figure out how to edit this post so I posted a new one one I hope that is ok.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have merged your threads. Please keep all posts that concern your therapy, in this thread. I can change the title if you wish. Just post it here and provide a new name.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, 

We need to see just these five essential graphs:- Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leak Rate and Flow Limitations. 

We need to see also both the statistics and settings section in the left hand window. To do this, deactivate the calendar. If the settings are still partly obscured, go to Preferences/Appearance,application font, and try reducing the default value of 10 to 8 which should fix it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Newbie: can't stay asleep longer than 1 hour with mask on KianaBeth 8 321 09-17-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Can't fall asleep, should I adjust pressures, etc.? PJP71 10 453 09-08-2024, 07:37 PM
Last Post: PlayerTwo
  [Symptoms] Waking up 15min after falling asleep - new insights McPhearson99 17 2,352 09-02-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: McPhearson99
  [Equipment] ResMed heated humidifier tubing doesn't stay warm Dr.Bob 10 2,111 08-25-2024, 09:52 PM
  I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator? Jay51 224 19,739 08-20-2024, 03:41 PM
  [Symptoms] Central Apneas when falling asleep dicko 0 243 08-14-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: dicko
Question [Pressure] Reducing all other AHI but CA event stay the same? L4BetterSleep 5 330 08-10-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.