Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Compensation or recall
Compensation or recall
A while ago Philips Respironics sent me a Dreamstation machine. I thought this had something to do with the (years old) recall the FDA had demanded of their machines.

About a month ago I received an email from Phillips Respironics regarding compensation for sending it my recalled machine. I was under the impression PR was refunding $100 for its originally recalled System1 machines and was offering additional compensation for whatever machines (in my case a ResMed machine) users had paid for out of pocket. I submitted their form, and have received nothing in response. 

Now, reviewing RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS   I’m totally confused. Has Philips Respironics continued to be issued recalls for their subsequent machines? Is the Dreamstation I’m using critically flawed and I shouldn’t be using it?

Should I be expecting anything from Phillips? The number they post 1-855-912-3432 seems to get you nowhere (no eventual human being). 

Has anyone, after submitting this info to Phillips been compensated for anything?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Compensation or recall
You might get a quicker response if you post your message in the RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't yet, and I sent in three machines for them to keep and send compensation only.
Post Reply Post Reply
We haven't gotten any money yet either. I think it will probably take months as there are such a huge number of claimants.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,996 409,602 09-11-2024, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Inspire device recall Narcil 7 498 07-31-2024, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 186 33,230 07-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 140 24,508 06-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [Equipment] Mask recall? rltarbu 8 793 01-28-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad Dreamstation Recall Replacement issues jimbob123 4 688 01-18-2024, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New DS2 from recall, what about old DS? NoSnoreDave 10 1,869 01-09-2024, 11:09 PM
Last Post: jtmAZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.