Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

"Backend" adjustment by sleep doc on Aircurve 10 ASV
"Backend" adjustment by sleep doc on Aircurve 10 ASV
I'm having a bit of trouble with the humidifier/climateline hose with my Aircurve 10 ASV. Doc says he's gong to do adjustments from the backend. Can he actually do something I can't see in the clinician menu?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: "Backend" adjustment by sleep doc on Aircurve 10 ASV
The doctor can order an edit, and the DME can edit your ASV settings wireless. I like running my settings myself.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's exactly what I've been doing since day 2. My question was can he change anything on the Aircurve that I can't?
Post Reply Post Reply
No not that I've noticed. You can revoke the direct or implied permission of this remote edit. Email, text, phone, mail it if you so choose.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(Yesterday, 02:41 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: No not that I've noticed. You can revoke the direct or implied permission of this remote edit. Email, text, phone, mail it if you so choose.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Aircurve 11 VAuto I:E LaserBoi 6 243 7 hours ago
Last Post: LaserBoi
  Self titration Aircurve 10 VAUTO HELP georgesadam 18 559 Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Last Post: georgesadam
  2.5 months into using CPAP, looking for possible adjustment recconendations. macaronno336 22 650 Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Last Post: macaronno336
  HELP: Sudden drastic worsening of Sleep Apnea - Can't sleep at all, CPAP completely u Unkikonki 10 426 10-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Mod Note] Are There Any Aircurve 11 ST ot ST-A Users? Crimson Nape 2 194 10-05-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed Aircurve 10 VAUTO turning itself off and on throughout the night?? 17WRX 4 187 09-29-2024, 06:41 PM
Last Post: 17WRX
  acquired an aircurve vauto 10/self titrating eok361 9 452 09-26-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.