Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

LuminousOne Therapy Thread
RE: LuminousOne Therapy Thread
The changes you have made seem to be working, LuminuousOne.  The logic you used with the setting changes seems good.  

The OA clusters in the chart might be reduced by a soft cervical collar (like you have already stated).  Great job overall.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: LuminousOne Therapy Thread
Hello,

I am checking in for fine-tooling advice. I would appreciate any feedback.

Since changing to P10 pillows, most of my sleep concerns have been under control. This mask works well, is comfortable, and does not wake me up with leaking. I do still have leaking due to my active repositioning lying on my side, but certain actions are improving this such as keeping the headband together and attaching it with a barette. 

I feel fairly well and reasonably rested but I'm thinking I could improve my numbers. Here are my charts:

I still have CA's, but they have been as low as 0.67 on some days.

Please advise, and thanks for your thoughts!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread Abdulfakih 132 5,718 5 hours ago
Last Post: Abdulfakih
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 32 3,022 8 hours ago
Last Post: THEVGE
Wink hwnboy therapy thread hwnboy 60 2,780 10-14-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 127 5,709 10-13-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  [Treatment] NightmaresOfTheBottom - Therapy Help Thread NightmaresOfTheBottom 3 236 10-12-2024, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  johnnygz - Therapy Thread johnnygz 16 1,756 10-12-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: johnnygz
  [Treatment] TheHelios321 - Therapy Help Thread thehelios321 2 191 10-09-2024, 11:28 PM
Last Post: thehelios321

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.