Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Hello! New User here on ASV for 2 years
Hello! New User here on ASV for 2 years
Good morning everyone, glad to have found this board and it's users. I downloaded OSCAR and have an SD card reader coming today in the mail. My question is, my AHI is low on ASV always >1, but I'm still groggy and a bit dazed so I was wanting to check my overnight oxygen. 

Is this something I would be able to see in the OSCAR? And if so do I just post it here and someone can help me with a breakdown of things from say last night's sleep? Again sorry for all the new questions just want to make sure I'm not barking up the wrong tree. Any feedback is appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hello! New User here on ASV for 2 years
Hi kc90!  -  Welcome
OSCAR will allow you to integrate certain recording oximeters with your ASV's data.   The Wellue (Supplier #40) O2RIng, SleepU. and Checkme will do this.  If you need something a little less expensive, a Contec 50 D+, E, F, or I can also be used.  Our Wiki has more detailed information, here: https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph..._Oximeters.  Instructions on importing the oximeter can be found in the Wiki as well.

Please peruse the links in my signature to better understand OSCAR and help with posting images here.  Also, don't feel hesitant in poking around OSCAR and trying various settings.  The settings only affect the display or reporting of the data and does not modify or corrupt the data. Finally, there is a treasure trove of information in our Wiki, just like the link above, for both OSCAR and CPAP therapy. Feel free to poke around. . . actually, it is encouraged.

See you on the forum!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] New issues after 4 years of treatment Compton2233 4 164 Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Compton2233
Smile [Treatment] [OSCAR] Still Tired After 1.5 Years of Usage - Any Help Please? sowo123 14 464 10-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: sowo123
  [CPAP] 3rd Attempt in 5 years to use cpap dandevcol 3 263 09-27-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: dandevcol
  transitional/sleep onset apneas after years of PAP gaspsalot 10 616 09-18-2024, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Trying again after 10 years davidy 12 712 08-26-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Lots of flow limitations but good leak rate (restarting CPAP after 2 years off) sleepy331 10 646 08-14-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Diagnosis] cpap since 2 years .tired jeje 11 585 07-15-2024, 01:02 AM
Last Post: jeje

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.