Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dr. Dylan Petkus
RE: Dr. Dylan Petkus
I signed up for his ebook for $7.  It turned out to be an ad to sign up for therapy sessions with him on line. The book contained no real Apnea medical advice, only his success stories.  I do not recccommend.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2024, 09:45 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Sounds like he may have some relatives selling things too, 3 cousins Dewey Cheatum and Howe and his brother Takeu Foraride.

Coffee

I also think yoga may help with CA and intend to explore that.  From what I understand CA can occur when you over breathe which causes your CO2 level in your blood to drop which causes you to stop breathing (CA) and then you start breathing again and the cycle continues.
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually just found him through youtube yesterday and went to the website he gave in that youtube video. 
On that site he DOES give several testimonial videos. So, if they weren't there when you looked at his site, they are now.
I found his informational videos on his site to be quite informative. He even shows you the research papers that are found on reputable medical sites that backup his claims.

I also cannot pay $10K for his program. And he cautions that you should not DIY it and explains why. However, I am going to try his Pause Control & Boxed Breathing exercises that he lays out in his video and see where that gets me. 

So, I would recommend that people watch the videos on his website. Knowledge is power.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.