Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for my Min-Max pressure. Tired of guessing.
Looking for my Min-Max pressure. Tired of guessing.
            Tired of changing and guessing what my pressure should be. Tired of still waking up tired and just overall feeling sleepy and yawning and falling asleep during work. My AHI is low but i still hate everyday due to me waking up so terrible. Any help? I switch between three different masks, a nasal, a full face and a pillow mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for my Min-Max pressure. Tired of guessing.
I would decrease that min to 9. Then I would add EPR 3 full time. The EPR will help the Hypopnea, and you'll feel less resistance to exhaling by that 3 EPR.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the help but that's way too low for me unfortunately. An EPR of 3 at 9 is essentially a 6 when breathing out and that's not doable for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2024, 07:41 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: I would decrease that min to 9. Then I would add EPR 3 full time. The EPR will help the Hypopnea, and you'll feel less resistance to exhaling by that 3 EPR.

Thank you for the help but that's way too low for me unfortunately. An EPR of 3 at 9 is essentially a 6 when breathing out and that's not doable for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Then keep the pressure as is, but add EPR 3 full time. You need the pressure differential the EPR will give. This is the same as pressure support on a bilevel.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The first Oscar chart….your mask is off a good part of the night. Very hard to evaluate.

Would you mind adding the detail to your avatar so we can tell at a glance whenever you post? You can get the exact name of the unit from the machine. These are like cars: every digit and letter matters, and they all look the same. Thx
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still tired atgg11 3 191 10-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: atgg11
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 221 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese
  [Treatment] ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days Melkarid 4 251 09-24-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Melkarid
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 579 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  23 yr old W/ Good AHI - Still tired and foggy daytong 7 471 09-05-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: daytong
  Tired Again Brennie 16 937 09-04-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Brennie
  [CPAP] 5 nights in.....grumpier,forgetful and very tired! toby2111 28 1,546 08-26-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.