Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Using resmed F30 high AHI
Using resmed F30 high AHI
After weeks of going through many masks and sleep disorders, I found a mask that works for me, the F30 medium cushion. I'm a female. Pressure is 7-15. However the AHI is anywhere from 6. to 14 on any given night. Leaks are low. I will make an appointment with my sleep dr to go over everything but I don't want to have to have another sleep study. I'm sure that's what she'll recommend.   I tried the new F40 but high AHI on it too.  Why can't I get my AHI down??? I do have SD card, should I try Oscar?  Thanks! Help! Vicki
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Using resmed F30 high AHI
Yes, we can help best with OSCAR charts. Even 1 standard chart will be very helpful.

How about your sleep study report? Have you gotten your detailed version? Always get one after testing. You need this for your own file, and in redacted of personal info form you'll be able to post it as an attachment here.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea!  I will request it Tuesday (Mon a holiday)
Post Reply Post Reply
As Dave said, OSCAR charts are what we use to advise. Read the links in my signature "Download OSCAR" and "Formatting OSCAR charts". You just need to put an SD card in your CPAP and in the morning put it in your computer, run OSCAR to create the charts (a few more steps there but it is explained in the instructions), then upload them to a thread. We can take it from there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Very high amounts of periodic breathing / CSR ? gregbe2000 38 1,437 10-17-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: gregbe2000
  New to CPAP, High CA OSCAR review needed ArmedStag 5 299 10-15-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  APAP- High Pressure Waking Me in the middle of the night HanoverTime 6 386 09-30-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: AshSF
  High Apnea for two hours Martyapnea 2 198 09-25-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] AHI suddenly high as well as PB and variable breathing tresero 5 323 09-24-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: tresero
  AHI very high after switching from Dreamstation to Aircurve 10 mu50256 16 855 09-23-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: mu50256
  [CPAP] Newbie to OSCAR - why mask leakage rate is so high thanh.oz 1 209 09-22-2024, 06:37 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.