Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] What is the myAir sleep duration score based on?
What is the myAir sleep duration score based on?
The Resmed myAir app gives me a daily sleep duration score.  Does my Resmed Airsense 11 really know when I'm asleep (through breathing patterns or something) or is this score just based on usage hours?  It might be half an hour after I start using the machine before I fall asleep, and it would be nice to know what this number really means.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What is the myAir sleep duration score based on?
The french transalation is "heure d'utilisation" (usage hours).
The score is based on the rule :
usage is 7 hours (or more) : 70
usage is less than 7 hours : usage (in mn) * 70 / (420 [7h in mn]).
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What is the myAir sleep duration score based on?
Where are you seeing "sleep duration"? I don't see that in the MyAir app, and I have the same machine as you. I see "usage hours", which is how long the machine was on. So the same as the French version. I also see a "total time asleep average", but that's imported from Apple Health and only showed up when I enabled importing data from Apple Health.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 2 426 Yesterday, 05:19 AM
Last Post: iknownothing
  Can someone help with AHI score for MyAir? It changes throughout the night awake. Joeyk74 1 207 09-12-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
Question Unsure what changes to make based on OSCAR data weepingwillow 9 568 09-01-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [Equipment] A Question About AirSense 11 And MyAir App Kamryn 1 186 08-29-2024, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Sleep study- Very high AHI with Central Sleep Apnea and multiple hours of CSR. Help. JoshO71 2 318 08-27-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: JoshO71
  [Diagnosis] Looking to Improve my AHI Score Seb483782 8 462 07-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Sleeptechmaster
Question [CPAP] Looking for advise based on my Oscar data Pogo007 3 229 07-25-2024, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Pogo007

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.