Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can someone help me
RE: Can someone help me
(05-05-2024, 11:10 PM)staceyburke Wrote: Yes it helps but tomorrow try to put in the charts that are most needed.  The fastest way is the panel on the left.  At the very top you will see "File View Data Help".  Click on view and then on the drop down ment click "Reset Graphs" next choose "Standard"?.  If anyone needs to see other charts they will ask you to show those special graphs.

For now I would suggest you try the following setting and post a night with those settings.

Min 7
EPR turned to Full Time
EPR set to 3
you can leave the max where it is.

It looks like EPR is enabled already and the default is three and it's set to full time already.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ould not see it on the left so I make the thead so you had no questions.  Just  move OSCAR to 3.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to increase minimum pressure to 7.0 to use EPR 3. That results in a starting pressure of 7.0/4.0 (inhale/exhale), and ensures you get consistent EPR. Currently, your minimum pressure is 4.0 and we don't even see the exhale pressure emerge from the zero-line until your pressure goes above 7.0. You will find this results in much more stable pressure and lower events.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am feeling tired again after adjusting it based on my doctors feedback. But I feel like they are wrong because I feel more tired now ever so slightly.  Any feedback would be appreciated. Photos attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
What settings did your Doctor recommend?  

Try minimum pressure of 8cm, maximum set at 12cm.
Set EPR to 3.
Turn off ramp.

If you keep changing pressure, you're never going to find what works for you.
Give it more than a day before changing.  

Also, please use the format in this link when organizing a chart.  

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
She recommended me setting it 6 to 10.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have an update.

AHI 1.27

ResMed

AirSense11AutoSet
PAP Mode: APAP
Min 6.0 Max 10.0 (cmH2O)

Date
Start
End
Hours
6/21/24
21:03:01
06:32:01
09:29:00

Cheyne Stokes Respiration (CSR)
0.00%
Large Leak (LL)
0.00%
Clear Airway (CA)
Obstructive Apnea (OA)
Unclassified Apnea (UA)
Hypopnea (H)
RERA (RE)

Statistics

Channel
Min
Med
95%
99.5%
Minute Vent.
Resp. Rate
Insp. Time
Exp. Time
Tidal Volume

Total time in apnea
00:02:28
Time over leak redline
0.000%

Device Settings

Mode
APAP
Pressure Min
6.00 cmH2O
Pressure Max
10.00 cmH2O
Antibacterial Filter
No
Climate Control
Auto
EPR
Full Time
EPR Level
3 cmH2O
Humidifier Status
On
Humidity Level
Mask
Nasal
Patient View
Off
Ramp
Off
Response
Standard
Smart Start
On
Temperature
26 ºC
Temperature Enable
Auto

Session Information

CPAP Sessions
On
Date
Start
End
Duration
ResMed Session #1719028980

6/21/24
21:03:01
06:32:01
09h 29m 00s

I'm still very tired today. I don't know why. My cognitive abilities are very clearly deteriorated and I can feel it. Do I need to adjust my machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes you need to adjust it, and we'll need an OSCAR chart not text.

EPR 3 full time still will not begin until pressure goes to 7 and above. Just set Min to 7. I would also increase Max to 12.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been feeling some extreme confusion and fatigue lately, any idea if it could be related to the central apneas, or what I could do to fix it?

Does this help?

IDK if this is helpful?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.csv   OSCAR_Daniel_Summary_2024-02-16_2024-09-05.csv (Size: 28.66 KB / Downloads: 0)
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.