Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can someone solve the Mystery?
RE: Can someone solve the Mystery?
Your chart is better but not quite right. We need to see Pressure right below Flow Rate. If your computer is Microsoft you can use the F12 key to copy your chart, F12 plus Fn if you use Apple. That should fit the five important things we need to see on one page.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
(4 hours ago)Deborah K. Wrote: Your chart is better but not quite right.  We need to see Pressure right below Flow Rate.  If your computer is Microsoft you can use the F12 key to copy your chart, F12 plus Fn if you use Apple.  That should fit the five important things we need to see on one page.

Believe this is what you are looking for, Deb. Forgot to turn on EPR, so assume just give it another shot?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Sometimes when I change pressure it takes a couple of nights for my body to adjust and doesn't always improve the same night as the pressure change. I've learned changing in small increments helps too.
Post Reply Post Reply
I figured that can be the case as well. Will give it a shot this week and see what happens.
Post Reply Post Reply
Make the changes Gsabo said tonight. Your therapy and comfort will both improve.

8 to 11, EPR 3. There is no benefit in waiting.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 978 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Mystery Awakenings With BiPap SBDhelp 13 1,641 10-25-2022, 10:19 AM
Last Post: SBDhelp
  Mystery Machine napoplexy 10 2,220 09-26-2022, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Apnea mystery: Cycles of normal, healthy sleep and apnea 'flare-up' periods lazysunday 9 2,016 12-17-2021, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Zackio
  Bluish Drips on Pillowcase Mystery johnnyb00 6 1,174 09-12-2021, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Gideon
Question CPAP Mystery CotswoldSleeper 8 1,550 09-02-2020, 02:08 AM
Last Post: CotswoldSleeper
Question Grit in humidifier tub No clue as to cause - Mystery solved Grandpapa-G 9 2,974 01-22-2020, 06:39 AM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.