Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Chart Reviewing
Chart Reviewing
I am a longer term CPAP user (2 years)   and I THINK my settings are good as my pressures stay even most of the time all night. My AHI ranges from 2s to 8s normally. Having said that, I do have a few CSRs - randomly - and I am still not sure I understand everything I am seeing nor which are the most import items to watch. I also include pulsometer readings as well. 

My question is are there any members who are licensed technicians that will look over some charts and give insights (not medical advice) and explanations - even if a fee is involved?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Chart Reviewing
(4 hours ago)SKPC Wrote: My question is are there any members who are licensed technicians that will look over some charts and give insights (not medical advice) and explanations - even if a fee is involved?
Thanks

We have some of the most knowledgeable folk here on the forum that can help and advise, and there are never any fees involved.  We are simply sleep apnea sufferers helping (from years of experience) other sleep apnea folk like ourselves.  

If you are limiting advice to licensed technicians, there are a couple out there on YT and other forums that would be happy to help you for a fee.  Smile

Post a few OSCAR charts for review.  Use the guidelines in my Signature Line for Organizing a Chart, taking a Screenshot and using the Attachment Feature to post.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Chart Reviewing
This is to add to OpalRose's post. I'm sure there are licensed technicians that monitor this website. By specifying their conditionals, they would be operating under the guise of a professional banner. Without a licensed physician's orders, they would be practicing medicine without a license. This would create a liability risk. More often than not, actual users know far better what will or won't work for a certain situation. Why do you wish to limit yourself?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interpret Oscar chart please fudo 8 452 09-19-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: fudo
Information [CPAP] Aircurve 11 Oscar Chart WeaponizedCactus 7 351 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  have autism and need help with my chart bigboyjared 7 220 09-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: bigboyjared
  Please help me interpret Oscar chart sriteop 11 417 08-27-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: sriteop
  Please help interpret oscar chart panzer 2 172 08-27-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: panzer
  Chart Review Help helpsotired 22 1,055 08-25-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Under 1 AHI (great!) but what’s with the constant spikes on my breathing chart graph? JustG 5 314 08-25-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.