Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data interpretation - Luna G3
Data interpretation - Luna G3
Hello-

I'm about 1 week in with my APAP (Luna G3). Overall, things seem to be going well so far but my sleep doesn't seem very restful. I go to sleep right away, but have frequent short-duration wake-ups (similar to what I was experiencing pre-treatment). 

I have an appointment with my sleep doc at the end of the month to go over my data, but I was wondering if y'all had any insights and suggestions for improvements. Here are the screenshots of my data from last night, using the BMC RESmart software. My average AHI seems relatively low, but I'm pretty dang tired today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data interpretation - Luna G3
It's common not to feel as restful when first starting. Some people turn into gods and feel brand new while some people feel like crap until their bodies get used to it. I am the latter. Months later and I'm still figuring out what's good for me, but I do get restful sleep just not the kind of sleep that makes me a whole brand new person. This is something you have to stick with over time to start seeing results. Also the type of mask you have can determine whats going on as well. -
Post Reply Post Reply
My best recommendation is to take it back to the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier and tell them you want a Resmed.

Both my mother and I started out on Luna G3, the most miserable years of *PAP therapy I have ever experienced. Luckily we found a new Sleep Center to work with and the first thing they did was chuck the Luna Brick for a Resmed. Please read the following it has several links follow them,

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...ew-machine

Post back and we will help you.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is what i did. Bought a Resmed 10 out of pocket after receiving the Luna G3 and said to hell with my DME.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Mod Note] Luna G3 Data Request Crimson Nape 1 37 31 minutes ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Increase in Central Apneas Luna G3 PAP Link Data thowle 8 158 6 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  Looking for a Luna G3 data file EasyWind 0 105 09-24-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: EasyWind
  React Luna G3 - Error 85 SMWinnie 0 127 09-15-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: SMWinnie
  Night 1 OSCAR Data Interpretation Stuartt 10 426 09-06-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Stuartt
  [CPAP] OSCAR Interpretation - UARS? ilikecars 12 718 08-27-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  Help with data interpretation Manchester9 10 403 08-26-2024, 09:02 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.