Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DeVilbiss Intellipap Auto CPAP Machine with SMARTFLEX (CFLEX) +Sleepyhead
DeVilbiss Intellipap Auto CPAP Machine with SMARTFLEX (CFLEX) +Sleepyhead
I'll have a report tomorrow on my Dr visit and the Apnea in Wonderland experience but for now a question for those in the know.

Does the combination of this machine DeVilbiss Intellipap Auto CPAP Machine with SMARTFLEX (CFLEX) + Sleepyhead give everything one needs to mostly self manage one's care?

From the Sleepyhead Wiki http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/i...=Main_Page
Quote:DeVilbiss Intellipap CPAP/Auto (These machines don't store flow waveforms)

Can someone tell me exactly what this means? In this thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid101290 archangle is asking for screenshots and I too would like to see them.

The DeVilbiss Intellipap Auto CPAP Machine with SMARTFLEX (CFLEX) seems to be well though of and can be had for very reasonable $ in comparison to the Big Two around here.

Thanks in advance!
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] DeVilbiss DV54 Sleepcube, Analysing the Smartcode trudgentim 0 70 10-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: trudgentim
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 301 278,681 09-25-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Halian
  Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP: APAP settings: standard vs. dynamic Costas P 7 12,888 09-12-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: donsburg
  [CPAP] (OSCAR) Results of first night with CPAP machine dnserror 1 224 08-29-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] Looking to buy my own CPAP machine mrjeswan 5 388 08-28-2024, 06:43 AM
Last Post: FLcracker
  (Canada) Air transat saying a CPAP machine is counted as a carry on deadboy 19 1,084 08-12-2024, 10:29 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Motorcycle bag for CPAP machine and Mask Hernla01 7 323 08-06-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.