Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year?
Does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year?
Still looking for the holy grail i guess.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any New Models?
??????????????
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry..I meant does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year.
Post Reply Post Reply
Would you like me to change the thread title? I immediately thought machines!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Of course!  Thanks and sorry for the bad wording
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does anyone know of new cpap masks coming out this year?
Title changed. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, I subscribe to this thread and am also interested in new mask designs.

I'd like to see a new pillow mask hybrid so I can stop taping my mouth (mouth breather here). The f30i that I have is a leaking nightmare. I wish the f30i had pillows going inside your nose instead of just two holes where your nose rests on top of it.
Post Reply Post Reply
logart89 - You may wish to look into the F&P Evora Full mask. It is a hybrid, similar to the F30, but it seems to be better at sealing.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-08-2023, 01:52 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: logart89 - You may wish to look into the F&P Evora Full mask.  It is a hybrid, similar to the F30, but it seems to be better at sealing.

- Red

Thanks for the advice, but I don't trust those mask designs anymore, and I don't want to invest more money in another. You have to have perfect skin conditions to be able to seal properly: no facial hair, no oily skin, the mask size has to be perfect according to your nose type and face, etc. I also don't like the connection of the hose being in front of the mask with the Evora mask.

I rather buy the Resmed F20 air touch with memory foam, i wish the hose connection was in the back of the head with that full face mask model.
Post Reply Post Reply
does the Bleep Eclipse count as "new" ?  

I'm not sure if people who pre-ordered have received theirs yet? 
apparently a manufacturing issue where the magnets are coming off the adhesive tape so that dramatically slowed manufacturing

I saw a video that said that if anyone was planning to try it, and has'nt ordered yet, then don't order right now until they catch up

I have not ordered nor tried it, but am interested/intrigued...

DME Link removed  Search the Eclipse mask on the bleepsleep
website.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 450 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Sharing my observations on refreshing old f30i masks erouting 10 479 08-28-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: erouting
  Some masks better for pressures above ~8? UsuallyTired 11 561 08-18-2024, 12:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  After 1 year break trying to get CPAP therapy to work again nandrew 3 225 08-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  So you think there is a 2-year warranty on your new ResMed unit? zzzZorro 7 362 07-24-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: zzzZorro
  [Treatment] A year in trying to fine tune mdd100 4 283 07-18-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: mdd100
Angry [Equipment] Masks all either cause pressure sores or blow off my face middleofnowhere 10 491 07-10-2024, 11:55 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.