Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Starting OSCAR
Starting OSCAR
Hello, I've downloaded OSCAR and have an Airsense 11. My machine came with an SD Card that says "Air 11, Resmed R390-7377.4". How do I upload the data to my computer? Do I need an SD card to USB attachment or would it be better buying a "Wifi SD Card". I have about a week of data and am looking to fine tune my settings/get some insight into my condition. 

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Starting OSCAR
Hi!
It is currently far cheaper to buy a USB SD card reader than anything else.  The main Wi-Fi SD card, the Toshiba FlashAir, in no longer in production.  Any of these cards for sale, that work, are astronomical in cost.   The only other alternative for a wireless connection is using one version of the ez-Share card.  The downside is you will need to be somewhat computer knowledgeable to use the script to make it work.  The bash script file was written on Linux.  It should run on a Mac, but will require some additional files for it to run on Windows 10 or 11.

Since this deals with software, I have moved it to the Software Support Forum.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
BigData, Welcome

You will need an SD card. Anything from 2GB to 32GB will come pre-formatted as FAT32 and work right out of the package. You will need to have the SD card in your xPAP machine while you are using it.
In the morning take out your SD card and use an external SD card reader connected to your computer to import the data into OSCAR (unless your computer already has an internal SD card reader).

The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi SD cards have been out of production for several years. If you happen to find on online it will likely be very expensive, and you also have no guarantee it works. Buyer beware.

EDIT: I see Crimson Nape already mentioned the SD cards

HTH...
Jeff8356

NOTE:
Jeff8356 has not been active on forums since October, 2023.
He cannot reply to you.

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey thanks for the responses.

Just to clarify is the SD card I have that came with the ResMed Airsense 11 sufficient? I will purchase a SD card reader as a first measure as it seems the wireless ones are not particularly viable without extensive technical knowledge or are prohibitively expensive (Windows 10 user). Are daily uploads necessary or can I import say once a week?
Post Reply Post Reply
To start you want to do daily, once you are stable you can stretch it out. But the SD card has to be in the CPAP while you are using it to record the detailed data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar installed but not starting on Ubuntu 22.04 mikethechap 4 354 07-02-2024, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 728 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Sleepyhead not starting... RandyR 16 2,618 05-06-2017, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TBMx

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.