Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Are these leaks okay?
Are these leaks okay?
Hello everyone, and before I ask a question, I just want to say thank you for all the help you give!

I've attached a screenshot, you can see I have a lot of leaks as Im using nasal mask and learning to keep my mouth shut Smile. Even with all the leaks I am able to keep the mask on all night and have a good flow rate.  I've been using CPAP since March and struggled with flow of between 0.1 and 0.2 and all other masks hurt the back of my head and with others, I still had to get up a couple of times a night to use that bathroom.

With nasal, and even though all the leaks, I am not having to get up during the night, i wake up several times but get back to sleep quickly so just wanted an opinion to see if you all think it is okay to keep going the way I'm going even though I have near constant leaks.

Thanks
Bet

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaks and Flow Rates cyberfiche 4 166 Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 22 1,594 Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  What was your experience fighting mouth leaks? PersonInNY 29 1,077 09-30-2024, 06:59 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  CPAP Newbie - Waking All Night With Mask Leaks Embeeous 37 1,236 09-26-2024, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Embeeous
  New and unusual air leaks Honeyboy 11 313 09-26-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Andre Carignan
  ASV with Oxygen Drops, leaks and aerophagia redking2436 7 379 09-20-2024, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Leaks with Brevida pillow mask Ticman1 6 3,810 09-14-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: 40plus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.