Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Powering Transcend Micro via battery - as simple as a barrel to USB-C trigger cable?
Powering Transcend Micro via battery - as simple as a barrel to USB-C trigger cable?
I have a Transcend Micro cpap that I am taking on a trip to Europe next week. I have been using the Somnetics battery but it no longer lasts for 8 hrs so inspired by some of the posts on this forum as well as the CPAP subreddit, I purchased a 25000mAh 100W USB C Laptop battery with PD technology (it's an INIU Powerbank). Connecting the battery to power to recharge is not an issue as I can use my Mac power cable for that.

What I need help with is the correct cable that will connect the Transcend Micro to the battery pack. Is it as simple as getting a barrel to USB-C cable or do I need something more elaborate? I would appreciate any advice, especially if you can point me toward specific products. Thank you!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 13 5,191 7 hours ago
Last Post: geppetto
  [Equipment] F&P Nova Micro nasal pillows mask carnuntum 4 589 Yesterday, 02:48 AM
Last Post: carnuntum
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 7 2,168 10-14-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: chipschap
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 15 1,548 10-08-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Battery backup question PaulaO2 9 329 10-08-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed A10 Motherboard Battery BKeeper 22 4,700 10-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Should Mask Removal Trigger Leak Alarm? Perchance2Dream 1 163 09-29-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.