Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Wellue Checkme Max O2 Watch
Wellue Checkme Max O2 Watch
I bought the Wellue Checkme Max O2 watch at the end of July and I am starting to find the results to be very inaccurate.  This has my O2 dropping into the low 80's/upper 70's at night multiple times, sometimes as many as 100 drops overnight.  My heart rate is often down in the low 40's, rarely upper 30's (I am obese and just starting to exercise so not enough to have an athlete heart rate).  I just had a sleep study Friday.  The sleep tech did say my heart rate did drop low, but my O2 didn't drop that much during my study.  I also have a Masimo MightySat RX O2 finger monitor, but it is not continuous.  I have started putting it on when my Checkme starts vibrating showing a drop and the MightySat is not showing these low drops, just minor drops, not even below 90, that seem to come back up quickly.  I am wondering if anyone else is using this device and having this issue?

Thank you.
Melanie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wellue Checkme Max O2 Watch
No, but your experience makes the conclusion pretty clear. I did own the Wellue ring but got rid of it for the same reasons. Nothing beats a simple Contec or Beurer on the finger thingy in my view.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad OSCAR SPO2 Import Issue from Vihealth(Checkme O2) MikeVet 2 59 Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Any one have or had a smart watch to track your sleep information. BangkokBoy 10 1,367 Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LyndMc
  Wellue or Contec vlahmapoutras 3 88 Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How I perfected my sleep w/ an Apple Watch gainerfull 7 788 09-25-2024, 06:40 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  How does Apple Watch track sleep? PeaceLoveAndPizza 2 345 09-22-2024, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MikeMac
  Apple Watch sleep apnoea detection PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 154 09-10-2024, 05:01 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Oximeter Accuracy: Wellue vs. VirtuOx SunMesa 2 215 09-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: SunMesa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.