Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PC Software
RE: PC Software
Hi Red
I think I have it. 

.1. OSCAR will happily import the Viatom/Wellue oximeter data. Yes!

.2. The Bluetooth on the AirSense 11 does nothing for me at the moment. 

.3. I might as well get the AirSense 10/4G and save some money. 

Yeah?

Thanks Red
Rchi

(12-20-2023, 10:22 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The Viatom/Wellue oximeter binary data file can be imported into OSCAR.  Instructions to do this can be found in the OSCAR Wiki.  The Bluetooth on the AS11 is currently for a Resmed app that can do a limited initial setup, and now allows for the connection of the Nonin 3150 oximeter module that allows its data to be included in the SD card's data.  The Bluetooth can not transmit any sleep data at this time.

- Red

Hi Red

I think I have it. 

.1. OSCAR will happily import the Viatom/Wellue oximeter data. Yes!

.2. The Bluetooth on the AirSense 11 does nothing for me at the moment. 

.3. I might as well get the AirSense 10/4G and save some money. 

Yeah?

Thanks Red
Rchi
Post Reply Post Reply
The A10 series is a more robust design. The A10 uses the same electronic components for the all models, basic to advanced. The only differences of all A10 models are the case color and the unit's firmware. The AS11's design is limited to the CPAP models only. I forgot to mention that the Resmed oximeter setup for the AS11 is around $1100 USD. I guess in Canada, that would make it about eleventy-million. Big Grin

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It feels more like twelvety-million but close enough.
Thanks for all your help.
Now I am looking into a facemask and am shocked that the cushions for the ResMed AirFit N30i on amazon.ca cost u$32 every two weeks. That is u$830 per year. That is the cost of the machine every year just for the friggin cushions. Sighhhhhh

Anyway, I much appreciate your help Red and this is a great forum.
Rchi.
Post Reply Post Reply
The cushions don't seem to last as long as the air seal designs, but they should last longer than 2 weeks. I have found the F&P masks work well with my facial structure. They last me several years before needing replacement.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar software compliance report KingT45 0 165 08-22-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: KingT45
Question Software Upgrade AirSense to AirCurve Dodies 5 386 08-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Breas Medical HDM Data Viewer Software - In Ubuntu? mcman56 1 180 08-17-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Raspberry Pi and Latest Oscar software lg2010 1 302 08-11-2024, 08:32 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 6 3,496 07-31-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Adolfow
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 10 4,349 07-20-2024, 10:38 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Software for Bipap Machine HoodedRobin 5 841 07-07-2024, 12:11 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.