Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Extra Supplies
Extra Supplies
How or where can I sell/donate extra non used supplies?  I have switched to a nasal pillow mask and have extra evora full face items which I am not going to need.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Extra Supplies
I have donated supplies and refurbished machines to the Reggie White foundation.

https://www.reggiewhitefoundation.org/
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Extra Supplies
I suggest you Google "medical supplies closet" or "DME loan closet" in your local area to see if there are donation sites that provide DME and supplies to those in need. In my area, such a search provides five groups, all non-profits, who exist to provide help to others. Most are associated with senior citizens centers. You can also call local homeless shelters or ask for referrals from your local fire department.

Be careful about providing medical equipment that requires a prescription to an individual.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone received Medicare reimbursement for purchased CPAP or subsequent supplies? gbecsi 6 533 06-01-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: ischua
  [Equipment] Who Do You Get Your Supplies From? Fritz1255 2 419 03-29-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 511 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 554 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 1,497 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 794 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Humidifier Water in Arid Climates DFWdude 19 2,686 12-13-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: car54

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.