Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P Solo Question
F&P Solo Question
Hello everyone,

I have been doing pretty well with my bipap however recently my favorite mask P30i has started to leak and get dislodged in the night a bit too much causing problems, last night i switched to the F&P Solo and slept pretty well with it however it did wake me up a few times with the air blasting against my pillow and back into my face, since i have a high pressure of 20/14 it can be a bit intense. I know there is a trick with using an airsense filter but i only have the 11 filters not the 10 that Nicko used in his video. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this hack/trick and if they had any issues with CO/2 rebreathing (For context i had one night with CO2 rebreathing on an old nasal part of the p30i before i replaced it and the all day headache sucked so i'm a bit gunshy to risk it)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Solo Question
I use the solo nasal mask.  I use the air filter like Nicko showed online and it makes a big difference.  I do not get any headaches or any problems with this technique.  I replace the filter occasionally.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Solo Question
I once had a similar issue with my mask shifting at night. I ended up experimenting with different pillow types and even propping my head up a bit more. It helped a lot!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 67 10,287 09-22-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: mark.apnea
  f&p solo airsense 11 settings silverdr 2 457 05-28-2024, 07:47 AM
Last Post: silverdr
  F&P Solo exhillation port silverdr 0 339 04-22-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  F&P Solo Headgear Columbiabill 1 951 12-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Last Post: yankees123
Question Heated tubing: Solo? jprestonian 3 919 07-24-2021, 10:06 PM
Last Post: jprestonian
  [Pressure] How to change pressure - Respironics Solo slgoltz 6 33,076 10-24-2018, 09:13 AM
Last Post: dwootton
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,661 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.