Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Humidity help please
Humidity help please
I have a resmed 10 vauto.. any suggestion on better humidity? When I turn the humidity up I get crazy rain out but having high humidity makes me comfortable and I actually keep the mask on . I turn the machine to auto climate and either I take the mask off or my mouth gets dry. I can’t control the temperature in the home I don’t live alone . I also get hot at night . Air in home usually runs 70
Degrees. I’m at my wit end with this . Tried different full face mask as well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidity help please
Do you use a heated hose? Is there a hose cover and hose holder? The cover to insulate the hose, preventing some rainout, and the holder to allow the hose to be elevated into an inverted V allowing some moisture to drain back to the CPAP.

You may need all 3 items.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidity help please
Yes I use heated hose no cover . I guess I’ll try that .
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I’m new! Humidity issues… tdpcpap 6 350 07-16-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad [Equipment] Airsense 11 Humidity problem chemesherpa 0 273 06-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: chemesherpa
  Humidity Question MrIvanDrago 2 269 06-07-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 1,724 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly
  Dreamstation 2 humidity controls Lesgreen 3 550 04-11-2024, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Lesgreen
  [CPAP] new AirCurve 10 does not give enough humidity FHTC 8 440 04-09-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] DreamStation Humidity Issue bry248 14 9,686 01-20-2024, 02:59 AM
Last Post: jimbob123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.