Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mouth Taping Supplies - UK
Mouth Taping Supplies - UK
Hi all,

I hope you're doing well.

I've been using my P10's since March and my AHI sits around 1-2. Still a little work to be done but over the past month or two I've noticed my leaks have increased a lot and I'm waking with a dry mouth etc.

I bought some 3M medical/Surgical tape and whilst fairly effectively it nearly tore the lips from my face the next morning  Big Grin

A lot of people seem to recommend the CoverRoll Stretch Tape but this is very hard to find in the UK and I'm not paying £36/$45 for 2x rolls on Amazon.

So specifically aimed at UK board members, what do you use for mouth taping?

Thanks all,

Owen
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mouth Taping Supplies - UK
Owen…I am not from the UK but know a few UK CPAP users using kinesiology tape. Heck, it was a lady in the UK who recommended it to me (I’m in the US) over a year ago. If you had problems with your skin tearing with 3M tape, you will very likely experience this with Cover-Roll. Cover-Roll didn’t work for me for that reason.

Kinesiology tape holds well, comes off with no tape residue around your mouth or cause skin damage. I assume it would also be much cheaper and readily available in the UK.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What was your experience fighting mouth leaks? PersonInNY 31 1,140 8 hours ago
Last Post: SeePak
  is the answer to this data mouth tape? p4ncaketim 3 143 Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Mouth Tape Trick for Wimps (like me) Deborah K. 36 4,464 Yesterday, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 14 1,610 09-30-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  AHI of 1, but still sleepy, napping, dry mouth yngwiej 19 1,007 09-29-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Started noticing dry mouth in the morning BionicSpud 13 321 09-29-2024, 09:17 AM
Last Post: eok361
Question [CPAP] Mouth Farts and Exhale Block KsKisser 2 277 09-12-2024, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.