Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is CAX900... supported by Oscar
Is CAX900... supported by Oscar
My son has a Philips Respironics Bipap Auto SV Advanced System 1, which is covered under the recall.

The replacement machine model number is CAX900 T12C.  (This might be CAX900 T120, or CAX900 H12 - I have some conflicting info.)

He has considerable anxiety over changing machines (we haven't done so yet), and one of the reasons is that he is adamant that it be supported by Oscar.  I am having a really hard time trying to figure out whether it is or not. The problem is that we are in Canada, where the product codes are all different from the US ones! I can't find any info showing equivalent US-Canadian model numbers.

I am told that this new machine is basically an upgraded version of his current one.

In the list of Oscar supported machines here on the forum, there are some with very similar model numbers - in particular the DreamStation BiPAP autoSV (900X120).
However, that is listed under DreamStation ASV & Ventilators.

It is not listed under the next section, System One 60 Series. Since his is a System One, I'd expect it to be there. So I don't want to assume his new machine is the same as the DreamStation BiPAP autoSV (900X120), just because the codes are close.

In on earlier post on this, I said there was a CAX900T120 on the list. I don't see it there now. Perhaps I was mistaken.

So my question is, can anyone say for sure that this new machine (CAX900T12C or CAX900H12 or whatever it is), is supported in Oscar?  If someone in Canada has this replacement model and is actually using Oscar with it, that would pretty much clinch it!

I've asked my provider if we can try the machine before accepting it, but I'm not sure they're going to along with that, so I figured I'd check here first.

Appreciate your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what kind of Lowenstein machines are supported by OSCAR? acerlogic 3 1,747 10-11-2024, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Glen Moray
  OSCAR won't run [Luna machine not supported] DrJimagain 5 385 08-26-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR issue: Adobe not supported Vickil 2 367 05-26-2024, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Vickil
  OSCAR Import Error - No Supported data was found c:/DATALOG synwave7 3 608 05-09-2024, 05:29 PM
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 779 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
  no supported data was found Rosew 1 734 12-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Rosew
  No Supported data Charge 6 1,073 11-07-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.