Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed 10 and reporting
RE: ResMed 10 and reporting
I've been using OSCAR with the CPAP, no problems, just not finding the info I desire using the biPap .... the DAILY tab on OSCAR that showed all what happened and when, it's all blank, see attachment.

To the other questions, I don't know why I got the ST-A as opposed to the ASV.  The apnea just keeps getting worse ....

I checked Dr Google and found a correlation between apnea, a-fib, and high cholesterol.  Can't take statins, can't get the lipids down ....

On a side note,  the biPap seems to be helping according to the stats.  Dunno, still having those oxygen starved moments during the sleeps ....

Hope the attachment makes it in ...

Thanks Panama The Red

image lost in space, here tis ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Either the SD card wasn't in or fully inserted in the CPAP while it was in use.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good call, sorta.  I took the original disk and loaded it and got stats!  For a part of the time. Will have to keep an eye on it.

I had erased my SanDisk but hadn't reformatted it to ? and it was still fat format.  Will do so once time permits.

I'll post what came up, it was a bit different than what I had been used to.

Now if I could just get my masks to work as well!  Constant battle.  My poor nose will probably have a crease for the rest of my days ....

Thanks again PTR
Post Reply Post Reply
So the info on settings this far is you're on an ST-A running in ST mode at 12-18 pressure. They really missed the mark here, ASV is seemingly the right answer with CA being the issue.

Get an appointment with the doctor and explain this. They need to rescript for ASV , any pressure at all. We can help you fill in this setup after the fact. They've actually overshot on the therapy device, running it below your needs in ST. You'll get much be better therapy on ASV.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do have cardiac issues ..... among other things ......
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  States that require reporting OSA diagnosis to DMV! ConnCarl 10 1,646 06-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: cexer
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 625 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 760 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  P10 reporting leaks even when there are no real leaks Michaely6 14 3,122 08-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: JasonR
  Why does my O2 reporting not reflect my Oscar reporting ? Albatros 4 653 06-23-2023, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Albatros
  What can I expect from the DVLA (UK) after reporting OSA? Quarky68 1 903 06-21-2023, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  Why does my Oscar reporting start at a wrong time ? Albatros 4 1,008 04-15-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Albatros

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.