Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for advice for my settings
Looking for advice for my settings
Hey everyone. I got my Resmed 11 on July 5th and have been using it regularly. I have tried adjusting my pressures based on things I have read, but I still seem to wake up a couple of times a night. I figured I would drop some OSCAR data here and see if people think I need to make some adjustments. I know I have a leak issue, but unsure what to do. I tape my mouth, side sleeper, nasal pillows. It is probably time to replace the pillows, and might do that this week. 

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for advice for my settings
With your current setting, you have excellent flow limit figures and a small number of CAs, which hopefully disappear with time. However, you would still benefit from a minimum pressure setting of 8 cm.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the tip. I will bump it up to 8. I did lurk here and did my best to do my settings based off of the general advice I saw. Glad to know I did a decent job.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your leaks are not high enough to worry about.  On the chart they look high, but if you look at the left panel yours range from 0.0 to 0.01.  This is because they are below the threshold of leaks that cause problems with your therapy. Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar advice deepsouthmike 4 167 09-14-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: deepsouthmike
  Need Advice -- Having A Lot of Issues npolite 3 186 09-13-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: npolite
  Seeking Advice on BiPAP AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings for Upper Airway Resistance Syndro chacha897d 1 255 09-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Seriously Need Mask Advice: Please Help LuminousOne 7 385 08-13-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Advice wanted for CPAP settings & central apneas EnigmaticToad 26 2,148 06-24-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 3,589 06-11-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Seeking advice OSA TheWishyOne 2 270 06-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.