Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Help for Weinmann Somnotron 3
Question 
Help for Weinmann Somnotron 3
Hello guys,

I'm new to the forum and i own a pretty old Somnotron 3 device from Weinmann. 

Can anyone help me find a way how i change my CPAP pressure?
I can't find anything on the Internet, except an external device. 
Also it isn't explained in the User Manual.

Excuse my english please.
Thanks a lot.

Greetings
Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help for Weinmann Somnotron 3
This is the only direction I could find, not your exact model, but worth trying to see if you can access the clinician menu.

Weinmann SOMNOsoft+: Press the ramp-button until "Soft" can be seen in the Display. While still pressing the ramp-button press the humidifier button, until the pressure-setting-menu appears.

Weinmann SOMNOcomfort 2: Press the ramp-button until the display is clear (or 'A' is blinking if Automatic Mode is enabled). While still pressing the ramp-button press the humidifier button, until the pressure-setting-menu appears.

Also,  we have a Combined Manual for Weinmann SOMNObalance and SOMNOsoft2.  Again, not the model you list, but may be close enough to help.  

To order, go HERE.

Scroll to Section Three (Other Manuals)
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Idea 
Hello,

Thanks  for your answer. Of course i've already seen those instructions, but my device doesn't even have a humidifier button. 

Is it possible, that the pressure can't be changed and is controlled automatically ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have no idea! What year was that machine manufactured. Is there a label on the backside?
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Year 1996  Blink
Post Reply Post Reply
Why are you trying to use a machine that is 28 years old? Have you been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea? Did you have a
Sleep Study?
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP: APAP settings: standard vs. dynamic Costas P 7 12,708 09-12-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: donsburg
  Error Code on Weinmann Somnobalance e tom1957 2 3,154 12-29-2021, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Eddiemms
  [Equipment] Weinmann SOMNOvent auto-S/ST 329uW6qA 3 2,482 08-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Last Post: 329uW6qA
  Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma Smart how to change CPAP / APAP Karpina 2 7,846 12-30-2020, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Camera Obscura
  [Equipment] Who are Lowenstein, and what do they have to do with Weinmann? NoddingHacker 1 1,414 05-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Weinmann SOMNObalance suitable for central apnea? dark 22 4,681 12-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Last Post: TBMx
  ResMed vs Weinmann devices gegoula 9 9,240 05-06-2017, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Costas P

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.