Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mcca21 - OSCAR Data Review
RE: Mcca21 - OSCAR Data Review
Settings don't matter. It's the usage they are targeting.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome Mcca21, and CN is correct, they are just wanting to get compliance from the patient, they don't ultimately care about the pressures...
Post Reply Post Reply
I took a cleaner screenshot that includes the evening portion of my sleep. If you see a break in the data, this is when I have paused the machine to take a bathroom break or I just needed a break. Being new to therapy, Ive not been able to clear a full 8 hrs of sleep yet. Out of the 14 graphs of items, which are the most important things that I should post in the future? I have made the changes to the machine this eve, turning EPR to 1, set the pressure range from 6.6-12cm. I will see how things look in the morning and keep everyone posted. Please let me know if the screen shot I took includes the necessary data.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Just a little OSCAR tip.  Instead of selecting the time frame from the graph area, uncheck the session(s) you wish to hide down in the lower left, under the Session Information section.  You may have to go to File > Preferences > Clinical, and change from Clinical to Passive mode.  This will allow you to deselect sessions.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 26 798 9 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Understanding My Oscar Data - Improving Usage, Possible CSR brokenslinky 2 121 Yesterday, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Jay51
Surprised Help Interpreting Oscar data HN2207 14 466 10-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: HN2207
  [CPAP] Please help understanding OSCAR data; AHI 5.5 and still drowsy -_- twomashi 6 302 10-06-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: twomashi
  New member looking for Oscar data help mttm 18 709 10-06-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: mttm
  Help analyzing Oscar data Rosebearjoey 7 207 10-05-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 8 491 10-05-2024, 08:37 AM
Last Post: richardb123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.