Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP user needing help
RE: New CPAP user needing help
I saw this thread on Reddit that an increased epr may cause more CAI events. When I was on my Luna, the epr setting was 3 but the pressure would come back in at the end of my breath, and I would have CAI’s under 5. After getting the resmed, the epr was also set at three, but the pressure does not come back until I have fully exhaled.

My hypothesis is that maybe I should lower my epr to 2 and then see what happens to CAI events, as it is easier to breathe on the Resmed than the Luna. That being said, I get waaaay less aerophagia on the Resmed than the Luna on the same settings, but will see.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New CPAP user needing help
(07-21-2024, 11:44 AM)Deborah K. Wrote: If you have a copy of your sleep study, post a redacted copy here.  If you don't have a copy, ask your doctor to give you one.  They have to give it to you by US law.

Hey Deborah, just posting my sleep study. I just got it today. Looks like I have 1.7 centrals?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What generally are the first pressure settings for a new CPAP user ? Tenley 5 180 5 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  [CPAP] New CPAP user looking for optimization advice rococo.orchid 6 207 09-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: PlayerTwo
  Interpreting OSCAR data (relatively new CPAP user) bolivar98 14 630 09-02-2024, 04:44 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] New CPAP user trying to understand what Im doing crentiist 4 172 09-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: crentiist
  [CPAP] New CPAP user; O2 levels still low auzzied 10 429 08-29-2024, 07:49 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New CPAP User, Struggling to Adapt Sguigs 7 374 08-08-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Sguigs
  New CPAP/APAP user looking for advice and OSCAR data interpretation sanchez 4 341 07-29-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.