Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to OSCAR
New to OSCAR
I have been trying for a week to get OSCAR working. 

I have downloaded to my Mac Book Pro. 

First SD card was not recognized by my computer. 

Tried new one which is recognized and my disc utility shows it has data after 2 nights in my Resmed Air Sense 11.

When I hit the import disc data on OSCAR it appears to be reading the SD card then asks me to open a file. Gives me a few choices. Always responds no date in file.

Not sure I set file up properly when I downloaded OSCAR. 

Wanted to un install OSCAR and start again but can’t seem to uninstall. 

Any thoughts on how to uninstall or other approach to fix my problem. 

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to OSCAR
Have you followed the instructions here, https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph..._Apple_Mac?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Basically followed but when I hold control key down and click on OSCAR I get the his screen

Cant attach picture. Shows the 

“ Welcome to the Open Source COAP Analysis Reporter”

With the CpAP Importer
Post Reply Post Reply
Depending on your macOS version, I am guessing that it is a security setting about unapproved apps. Or, it is the security setting on the data location.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Im running Mac OS Big Sur Ver 11.7.10

I gave it permission to load non std app. 

Never had opportunity to approve App to import data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try going to the directory where the OSCAR_data directory resides in your terminal. Issue this command, "ls -l" (I can't remember if macOS allows the "ll" command) and see what permissions it has.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.