Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports
RE: Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports
Zipped folder sent to drop box.
I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Jeff 8356.  I have a MacBook 13'.  fn + F12 worked.  I keep the display to extra large so that was cutting off part of the OSCAR Daily image.  I reduced graphs to 120. 

Thank you.
jb
I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I want to validate a few things. Referencing your first image in this thread, 09/22/2023. You went to bed on or before noon and got up at 2:49:12PM then you started your CPAP at 1:53:41AM, and using it until 10:13:42AM the next morning. Is that correct?

It appears that you probably have a bad SD card. I would replace it with a new one and see if that corrects your problem. The card size can be from 2GB up to 32GB. In reality, good luck finding a card smaller than 16GB nowadays. You will probably find lower prices on a 32GB SD card.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the advice.  I do not recall what times I slept on that day.  My sleep has no schedule, can happen various hours, and I don't keep track of it.  Those times are most likely correct.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Print daily reports for several days Olivier France 10330 0 45 09-16-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Olivier France 10330
  Printing List of Daily Events & sidebar info Yukonlilye 0 123 08-21-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Yukonlilye
  Cant find Somnopose data in daily view graph Joey76 2 228 07-18-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Joey76
  Can't View Daily Charts LuminousOne 19 970 07-15-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: LuminousOne
  OSCAR Overview ignores unselected parts of session in daily Jan Flikweert 0 364 05-11-2024, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Oscar: Restore Daily View After Zooming Sleepster 2 348 05-04-2024, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 537 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.