Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event
Question 
OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event
Hi! I'm a new user and have been using my machine for 22 days now, which has been getting better over time. I popped in my SD card today and noticed a new entry for Cheyne Stokes in my event summary on OSCAR but I have not had a single flag on any night when I've reviewed each night. Could there be a reason why it's popping up now and is there a way to remove it until/if it ever happens for real? Thanks y'all - happy sleeping!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event
I believe the flag means the pattern like CSR has appeared at some point, which opens the graph line for it. However CSR here is more realistically periodic breathing.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event
did you just recently update oscar? when i did that a few months back, the csr showed up on my top lists. i never had one example of a flag from it. it just became visible when i went to the latest oscar update.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same here. I figured it was part of the update. As long as it says 0.0, I'm happy with it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
You can always turn off the CSR reporting.  Preferences > Events > deselect: Cheyne Stokes Respiration (CSR)

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
doing that doesn't remove the bar at the top left of the reports. it was never available to me until i did the update.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unknown event not caught by Resmed nabilx 6 364 Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Zoll Remede System for Central/Cheyne Stokes Fixit50 2 207 09-26-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Fixit50
Ohmy [Treatment] AHI skyrockets when going from double to single pillow?! Cpapaya 5 400 09-25-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: SeePak
  epr and cheynes stokes Gailofiowa 3 284 09-09-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Oscar Missing Apneas or Cheyne Stokes? Westernsleep 2 217 09-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Is this Cheyne-Stokes? Coberson75 3 289 09-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Coberson75
  New to CPAP - have 3 instances of Cheyne-Stokes aussienana 62 2,555 08-23-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: aussienana

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.