Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR at second location
OSCAR at second location
Hi

I am at my son's home in another state. I have a computer here. I downloaded OSCAR. Do I need to set up a second account to be able to use it here?

Brennie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR at second location
Not unless your son has the only OSCAR profile on that computer.  If it's your computer, then there is no reason to add or change the profile. On the other hand if it is a computer that your son is providing, and you are setting up OSCAR for the first time, then yes you will need to create a profile if one does not exist for you.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't make myself clear. I have a second computer that I use when at his house. So I will make a second profile/account for when I am here.

Thanks!

Brennie
Post Reply Post Reply
You are not making your self clear. Again, is this your computer you only use there and take back with you, or it is someone else's that stays there when you leave?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I am not making myself clear. It is a computer I use when at my son’s place. It is set aside as mine when I am here. 

I now have the OSCAR up and running here so I can see my stats away from home. (And can send a screen shot to the forum if need be.)

?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Data location David Lee 7 3,814 05-31-2022, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mjrPdqkLguUgGLE
  Change save location (OSCAR) PaulaO2 14 4,598 05-05-2022, 01:47 PM
Last Post: OldGrampa
  [split] Wellue O2Ring Data Location on a Mac gettingbetter 4 999 09-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Location Setting - Time Difference Snooks 4 931 03-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Snooks
  Set data location txrpls 6 1,040 08-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Last Post: txrpls
  Location of bugs list and worklist mjphyi 2 907 11-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: mjphyi
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,617 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.