Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue.
OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue.
As part of testing I uploaded data in the middle of the night last night.  This AM when I attempted another import after really sleeping, I end up with the following error:
669244: Warning:  Failed to open "/home/user/Documents/OSCAR_Data/Profiles/user/ResMed_23241560134/Backup/STR.edf"

No new data uploads and thus OSCAR is showing 3 hours and 4 minutes of non sleep but CPAP time.

To make sure it wasn't a card issue I uploaded the contents of the card to sleephq.com (see the attached screen show).

This is the 2nd time I have had this issue. And would really like to fix it.  If I exclude these two data issue I would be in 100% compliance in my OSCAR reports.

I would also like to see the data in OSCAR as I don't normally use sleephq as I find it easy to zoom in a scroll though my OSCAR data using the arrow keys.....

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue.
Hi kayak1! - Welcome
OSCAR will only load data for a day once. You need to purge that day and reimport its data.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue.
(08-08-2024, 08:29 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi kayak1!  -  Welcome
OSCAR will only load data for a day once.  You need to purge that day and reimport its data.
- Red

Your getting a big thank you!!!!

Your fix was the correct one. 

FYI the trouble shooting guide is incorrect and you are the correct one:
I can't seem to post a URL directly as I am too new. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...leshooting
"Prior to OSCAR 1.2.0, OSCAR allowed one import of data per a 24-hour day. For a Resmed, a day is from noon to noon. If you import a nap session from the afternoon, then you won't be able to see any further data for that day without purging the day's data then re-importing it again. To purge a day's data; Go to the day you wish to purge in the Daily Screen, then select Data ⇾ Advanced ⇾ Purge Current Selected Day from the menus at the top. Now, you can import back in the data for that day and it should all be there."

Thanks again!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 29 4,992 09-11-2024, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Toolworker
  MacBook Pro Sporadic Track Pad Scrolling Issue RayBee 3 223 08-19-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Encore Basic Data Import juan8474 1 429 08-16-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Irish7281
Idea Generic import to OSCAR? Oscer? I Ardly Know Er 0 200 08-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Oscer? I Ardly Know Er
  Wellue Viatom File Import Pogo007 3 342 08-05-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: since1984
  CMS50D+ import issues moarZs 30 4,526 07-21-2024, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Pandi
  Oscar Crash to desktop on SP02 import WallyPepper 5 375 06-18-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.