Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR crashing during import for resvent ibreeze
OSCAR crashing during import for resvent ibreeze

.txt   debug.txt (Size: 12.03 KB / Downloads: 7) this is my first time ever posting to a forum, please forgive any incorrect procedures

somewhere around 9/29/23 oscar 1.5 started crashing when i try to import data from the sd card out of my resvent ibreeze 20a.  oscar just closes and does not restart until i double click the desktop icon.  i have tried opening it from the actual file location also.  i had been using the software for about a month with no problems up until them. i have tried the 3 different graphic engines listed in the general preferences, restarting my laptop after each change.  i made sure the windows scale was at 100% on all my monitors.  i have tried to import with no monitor or docking station attached to my laptop.  i have tried holding down the shift key while starting oscar.  i have tried deleting the OSCAR_Team registry entry.  i have tried it with the high definition option enabled and disabled.  i have uninstalled, deleted the data folders and registry entry, restarted, reinstalled oscar 1.5.1, restarted, then created a new profile.  i have copied the data from the card to a folder on my internal ssd.  i have disabled onedrive and google docs from backing up while trying to import.

i can import to the the resvent imatrix program with no issues, both before and after oscar stopped importing.  

i lock the card before inserting into a card reader, then to a usb port.

i am using windows 10, 64 bit, dell 5402 laptop, mostly use a dell thunderbolt docking station with 3 non hd dell monitors

i have a resvent ibreeze 20a that i have been using for about a year and a half
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR crashing during import for resvent ibreeze
did i put this issue in the correct place? does anyone have any advice or suggestions? am i not following some type of protocol?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same machine but can't really offer any advice other than perhaps trying a different SD card entirely. I hope the devs look into our machine more, I'm having a separate issue with importing.
Post Reply Post Reply
in another thread posting by 'clan' about not all sessions importing, on entry 13, a ranking person put that resvent is not supported but the reason i started using oscar was that the release notes for 1.5.0 state resvent machines are supported and resvent makes the ibreeze

and i cannot post in that other area because i get an error stating that i am too new to post in that area so i will play in my own sandbox
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you for a suggestion, i have a couple 64 gig cards not being used, i will see if those are supported and format 1 if so.
Post Reply Post Reply
A Software Crash should never occur.
Can you please submit the following to dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/MsjYEil6qf1AOi3CpWC9
A copy of the SD card that causes the crash
A text document that describes the actions you took to create the crash.
like commands entered, button pressed, etc.

Thanks
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
Suggest you also include your forum username in the filename of any file you upload to LoudSnorer's dropbox.

That will help identify your specific files.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
@loudsnorer - i lost my internet connection the first time i tried but was successful the second time, hope that didnt screw up anything and THANK YOU for your help and time

@supersleeper - i at least tried to put my name on the folder i downloaded, there were too many files to put my name on them all but thanks for the tip
Post Reply Post Reply
You should be making a zip file that contains all the files on the data card. The format and filenames and directories matter. Your username should be on that zip file, not the individual files
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks everyone for your time and help. i was able to upload the zip file 10/12 before leaving town for a few days, sorry about the multiple attempts again.

once i am able to get the data into oscar and see/share it, i want to switch to the other threads to research how my bruxism has become less severe over the last month or so with the slight changes i made to my machine. goodnight!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 28 4,785 09-03-2024, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Encore Basic Data Import juan8474 1 398 08-16-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Irish7281
  OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue. kayak1 2 218 08-08-2024, 01:21 PM
Last Post: kayak1
Idea Generic import to OSCAR? Oscer? I Ardly Know Er 0 187 08-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Oscer? I Ardly Know Er
  Wellue Viatom File Import Pogo007 3 321 08-05-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: since1984
  CMS50D+ import issues moarZs 30 4,479 07-21-2024, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Pandi
  Oscar Crash to desktop on SP02 import WallyPepper 5 356 06-18-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.