Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error
OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error
On Monday I had a checkup with my resperatory therapist and since then OSCAR has been displaying (Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown.)

At the appointment my RT did a bunch of diagnostic tests on my airsense 11 (looked through all the settings and used a meter to check pressure outputs) and I picked up a new water tank, mask (p10, same as before), and heated hose (since if I pick them up then the RT can direct bill my insurance rather than me paying out of pocket and submitting for reimbursment).

Is it possible that a setting got changed that has messed up the data being transferred to the SD card? How do I clear the error?

I searched both the forum and google but could only find references to switching cards between machines (this SD card is only used in one machine) and a post that was never answered.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error
I've had this issue but it's usually when I've only synchronised the data in the DATASTORE directory and not anything else. Are you sure the contents on your computer is up to date with the SD card?

From memory, the STR.edf file needs to be copied but if there's any settings that have been changed, those will need to be copied as well. I'd just copy everything outside of the DATASTORE directory and import the data again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Displaying AHI? Toolworker 2 110 09-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Toolworker
  Error message SD Card download to OSCAR April 2 148 08-21-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: April
  Changes To Device Settings-FL info missing Poolboy 5 299 08-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Session 1 FlowRate chart Missing JoyD. 3 335 06-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 3 596 05-15-2024, 02:02 PM
Last Post: TAZ.HORSES
  Displayed chart headings are overwriting value ranges shown at left of each chart hypopneac 15 1,128 05-13-2024, 07:26 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Request: Dark Mode Sleepytime T 7 634 05-12-2024, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.